- Take the stairs instead of the elevator
- If you work in an office setting, take a brisk walk outside during lunch
- If you can’t get out during lunch, take a walk after dinner
- Pull your kids in a wagon around the neighborhood, or join their game of basketball or soccer in the yard
- Do stretches, yoga, or Pilates while you are watching TV; or do a few reps of sit-ups or push-ups during each commercial break.
Both of these national events are conducted by the Health Information Resource Center. Local organizations throughout the country will host health and fitness events at senior centers, schools, parks & recreation districts, hospitals, YMCAs/YWCAs, malls, health clubs, places of worship, retirement communities and other community locations. To learn more, visit www.fitnessday.com.
PMG Research recognizes the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle as part of your overall healthcare plan. Always talk to your doctor about what is right for you before beginning any exercise program. If you would like to learn about clinical research and how it may complement your current healthcare plan, please give us a call at 336-608-3500.