Heart disease and stroke kill 1 in 3 women, yet it's 80% preventable.
How can we all work together to make a difference?
Today is National Wear Red Day!
- Nearly 90% have made at least one healthy behavior change.
- More than one-third have lost weight.
- More than 50% have increased their exercise.
- 6 out of 10 have changed their diets.
- More than 40% have checked their cholesterol levels.
- One third has talked with their doctors about developing heart health plans.
- Today, nearly 300 fewer women die from heart disease and stroke each day
- Death in women has decreased by more than 30 percent over the past 10 years.
PMG Research is currently offering several clinical research trials that deal with heart disease and its risk factors for men and women. To learn more about what we have to offer please contact us today or visit our website.
The team in Winston-Salem wore red today - did you?